Los Angeles, California
100% full Not resolved
Coverage Area

We leased 2 dedicated servers with Quadranet and every other day we were getting DDOSed among our IP being black listed.Dustin Cisneros kept reassuring us that its our fault and we do not know what they are doing.

We were hosted among the worst Chinese and *** spammers and scammers. Our IPs were listed everywhere and we could not keep our site up and running. Quadranet with its many faces and names has ruined many businesses on the web. Its a total scam of company and staff.

They are very rude and disrespectful.I would not ever do business with them again or refer anyone.

Had an Experience with Quadranet?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "...an employee of Comcast came out and reinstalled the proper way but the damage had been done, both exterior and interior..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Rise Broadband - TERRRIBBBLLLEEE! Rise Broadband "They charged me for 15Mb for over a year with poor bandwidth all the way. FINALLY a tech came out and said the tower won't even do over 5Mb. What..." Read more OC3Networks, PacificRack, 4FiberTech, WebZooLoo and Quadranet Quadranet "PacificRack, OC3Networks...What is the scamer Ilan Mishan up to now?http://www.ripoffreport.com/internet-fraud/oc3networks-pacificr/oc3networks-pacificrack-4fib-546a4.htmIlan Mishan was kicked out of Israel where he was born a few years back.Once arriving in US he started OC3networks..." Read more Reebok - Lousy Buy Reebok "I buy a pair of Reebok shoes and in a couple of weeks the sole comes apart. Cursing myself why I bought their product. I have bought their product for..." Read more Powersportsmax - Terrible customer service Powersportsmax "Power Sports Max's customer service sucks. I have NEVER written a bad review on a company, but I felt that these guys are so terrible that people need to know...." Read more Wigsbuy - Horrible wigs and customer service Wigsbuy "I wanted to return 2 wigs. The items were no where near what the picture displayed. First, you send them your order#. Then they want pics. If the pics are..." Read more Kenworth Truck Company - Be aware of MHC - Chattanooga Kenworth Truck Company "I bring in a Kenworth T680 2016 yesterday 07/2617 around 2:00 pm to the MHC Kenworth - Chattanooga 7831 Lee Highway Chattanooga, TN 37421, with a clear defect instruction as..." Read more